Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Or as they say here in Poland: czwartek* (Thursday)
This year, I am thankful for:
- my family.  I miss you and love you.
- old friends that feel like family: Evie and John, Margo, Angie and Justin (even Clint, Jess and Shannon, though it's been a while).  I miss you and I love you too.
- new friends here in Europe: Mark Clarke, Aija Rusina, Reed Fagan, Dan Collis, Kasia Kozioł, Elaine Millar, and more and more.  You make making my dreams come true even better.
- knowing I'm not alone, and I'm not crazy for changing my value system to reflect the things that really matter to me.
- my list.  You got me started.  I'm feeling like myself again, thanks to you.

Goodnight.  I have an early morning, I think.

*This is an edit, because, as my Saturday students were only too keen to point out, and Mark was only too keen to back up, I spelled czwartek wrong before.  Sorry.  My bad.  The point of the post, however, remains the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment